Director of Communications, Oklahoma Center for Nonprofits, Oklahoma City, OK 2015-Present
- Responsible for the Communication and Marketing efforts for the OKCNP programs and events.
- Develop all graphic design elements for OKCNP.
- Contract with vendors for web development, graphic design and marketing efforts.
- Project management for various OKCNP events and programs.
- Trainer for various marketing, grant writing and fundraising classes across the state.
Community Arts Director, Oklahoma Arts Council, Oklahoma City, OK 2012-2015
- Developed and Coordinated the statewide Cultural District Initiative program.
- Administered Community Arts Programs grants from initial application through final evaluation.
- Recruited artists for and maintained the OAC Performing Artist Roster.
- Responsible for marketing and development of the ONEAL (Oklahoma New and Emerging Arts Leaders) network.
Associate Director, Norman Arts Council, Norman, OK 2009-2012
- Responsible for all marketing, advertising, public relations, and communications of the NAC, MAINSITE Contemporary Art gallery, 2nd Friday Circuit of Art, and NAC’s artist networks.
- Responsible for day-to-day operations as well as long-term vision of the Norman Arts Council.
- Coordinated, installed, and sold art work for MAINSITE Contemporary Art gallery.
- Administered grants submitted to the NAC, as well as reviewed grants for the Oklahoma Arts Council.
Graduate Research Assistant, University of Oklahoma - Financial Aid Services 2007-2009
- Processed Athletic Scholarships, Grants, and Financial Aid Awards, as well as Academic Appeals for students facing probation and suspension.
- Responsible for input of scholarship checks and needed data entry.
Supervisor/Retail Merchandiser, Fred Jones Jr Museum of Art, Norman, OK 2007-2009
- Supervised weekend restocking and display materials.
- Created and executed advertising and marketing materials for the store.
- Developed future design of e-commerce website for the store.
Marketing Department, Credit Union One of Oklahoma, Oklahoma City, OK 2006-2007
- Created a new logo, brand image for the Credit Union in advance of expansion.
- Assisted in organizing all aspects of the Annual Meeting.
- Created advertisements, brochures, and marketing products for both branches.
- Developed Employee newsletters and quarterly incentive programs.
Advertising & Marketing, Pho Sooner Vietnamese Restaurant, Norman, OK 2005-2006
- Increased traffic and sales at Pho Sooner - through strategic advertising planning and implementation of several customer incentive programs.
Coordinator of International Alumni Programs, Univ. of Oklahoma, Norman, OK 2003-2005
- Met with several international student groups and spoke at numerous meetings concerning the international alumni programs.
- Coordinated and formed over 15 international alumni groups in 12 countries.
- Traveled worldwide to meet with alumni groups to bolster membership and scholarship funds.
University of Oklahoma, Norman, Oklahoma
- Master of Arts in Journalism & Mass Communications - Strategic Communications - Focus in Nonprofit Management & Marketing, Web Design & Development, & Online Communication, 2010
- Bachelor of Arts in Journalism & Mass Communications - Advertising & Graphic Design, 2007
Current Member: American Institute of Graphic Artists (AIGA), JayMac, American Advertising Federation–OK Chapter, American Marketing Association, Young Nonprofit Professionals Network, & Society of Professional Journalists
Board Member: Oklahoma City Girls Art School, Oklahoma City, OK, 2016-present; Performing Arts Studio, Norman, OK, 2011-2012
Oklahoma Arts Council’s Leadership Arts IV class member, 2011 & ONEAL Task Force, 2011 - 2012
Board Member/Membership Chair, Oklahoma Chapter of the Sierra Club, 2010 - 2011
Webmaster, Newsletter Editor, & Secretary, Red Earth Group of the Sierra Club, 2007 - 2011
Member: University of Oklahoma Ad Club, 2005 - 2010 & German Club, 2004 - 2007